Glencliff Elementary School
At a Glance
- Serves grades Pre-K - 4
- Glencliff cluster
- Not Open Enrollment
- Offers bus transportation
- Offers before and aftercare
Welcome From the Principal
Welcome to Glencliff Elementary! Through our curriculum, extracurricular activities and love for teaching and learning, we strive to meet the needs of all of our students. We believe that together we lead, together we learn and together we change our world! To that end, we also believe that our school grows stronger through the involvement of our parents, so I encourage you to please consider joining our PTO and getting involved however you can.
With your support, we will successfully prepare our students to be leaders of the future! Thank you for helping our students soar.
Glencliff Elementary is a community-based school that strives to serve the needs of our diverse neighborhood. In addition to preparing our students for academic success, our curriculum also focuses on building leadership and responsibility skills.
Among the many academic opportunities we provide students at Glencliff is Encore, the district’s gifted learning program, and related arts such as PE, art, music and technology. Glencliff also has an experienced staff of loving teachers who care deeply about the emotional and academic success of each student.
Our parents notice the enthusiasm their children have about attending Glencliff. When we’re out in the community, we often hear comments about how well-behaved our students are. We work diligently each day to ensure that students are SOARING to the top in all aspects of their life.
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
A Typical Day at School
- English Language Arts, 120 minutes
- Math, 60 minutes
- Science/Social Studies, 30 minutes
- Response to Intervention (RTI), 45 minutes
- Related Arts (PE, Art, Music or Technology), 60 minutes
School Details & Links
All shirts must have a collar and sleeves. Any solid color is allowed.
All pants, shorts, skorts or jumpers must be navy blue, black or khaki. No blue jeans are allowed.
- Certificated Staff and Teacher Email List
- School One Pager
- Pre-K Supply List
- Kindergarten Supply List
- Kindergarten Supply List (Spanish)
- 1st Grade Supply List
- 1st Grade Supply List (Spanish)
- 2nd Grade Supply List
- 2nd Grade Supply List (Spanish)
- 3rd Grade Supply List
- 3rd Grade Supply List (Spanish)
- 4th Grade Supply List
- 4th Grade Supply List (Spanish)
- Student-Parent Handbook
- Accessing the ePlan Website
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO): We believe that our school grows stronger through the involvement of our parents. Please consider joining our PTO by contacting our president, Chris Durkin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before and aftercare:
YMCA Fun Company
Contact Ms. Alaine: 615-693-2595
Parent Preview Night
August 2, 2016
5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Find the Classroom and Meet the Teacher
- Step Team
- Christ Presbyterian Church
- Crown Ford
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.